Monday, October 22, 2007

The Lit Critters and Philippine Genre Stories

It took me quite some time to upload this but here it is, the mp3 of last Saturday's Lit Critters session that tackled the stories from Philippine Genre Stories. This is the longest Lit Crit session yet at 3 hours (and it's a 75 MB download) and it's interesting to witness the dynamic between the Lit Critters and the PGS writers (alas, some of my jokes didn't work as it took some time before Kyu processed my rebuttal of "I'm not that old!" when he asked if I had seen the Twilight Zone episode with the devil in it). Personally, I'm just grateful that some people really enjoyed my story, "The Devil is in the Details". But there's always room for improvement, and I promised Elyss that I wouldn't reveal the location of her blog (ooops!), so I'll end my entry at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Pilyo ka Charles!

Anyway, thanks for the audio. :-)